This graphic shows the Interactive Maps for Education: At least bachelors degree demographics in the United States, 2008-2012. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data options you would like to see on the map from these dropdown lists.
- Select Map Options - this box allows you to select the map options you would like to see on the map from these dropdown lists.
- Generate Map (button) - creates the map based on the data selected above.
- About this Map (link) - displays a text description of this map.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this guide.
- Data Use Restrictions (link) - links to the explanation of the restrictions for this map.
- Interval Type (link) - describes the methods for determining the intervals.
- Color Scheme (link) - links to an explanation of the color choices.
- Save Map Image (link) - saves the map image to a graphic file that can be imported into other software packages.
- Data Table (link) - displays the data on the map in a table format.
- Export Data (link) - creates a csv file of the data on the map, which can be used in Excel or other software packages.
- Interpret (link) - displays the text description for the map currently displayed.
- Printable View (link) - displays the page in a printable format.
- Cursor Areas - place your cursor (mouse) on a state or county on the map to see the data.
- Linked Geographic Areas - Click on a state with your mouse to display a county map of the state when possibly. (County data is not available for D.C..)