Screening and Risk Factors
This graphic shows the Screening and Risk Factors Report for Current Smokers by state. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data options you would like to see in the table from these dropdown lists.
- Data Type (link) - displays more information about the two types of data.
- Generate Table (button) - creates a table based on the data selected above.
- About this Table (link) - displays the text description for this table type.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Data Type Explanation (link) - displays more information about the two types of estimates.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this table.
- Export Data (link) - displays the data from the table in a format ready to export to other software applications.
- Interpret (link) - displays a text description of the table.
- Make Map (link) - generates a map from the data on the table.
- Triangles (icon) - Click on a triangle to sort by that column. The triangle turns to black. Click on it again to change direction. The direction of the triangle shows the order (ascending or decending) in which the data are sorted.